Next Regular Monthly Meeting
- Wednesday, April 15th, 2020 at 6:00pm - Conference Call and Agenda Details to Follow
- Latest Approved Meeting Minutes: February 2020
- Latest Financial Statement: January 2020
- The names of the Board of Directors and other important association information can be found on the Association page.
- For quick access to your HOA account, please join TownSq. If you have any issues joining, please contact the management company.
- For architectural improvement requests, please visit the ACC Maintenance Application page.
- The Board of Directors has three open positions. If interested, please attend the next monthly meeting.
- [03/16/2020] Our management company posted the following notice on TownSq regarding COVID-19 and meetings for March and April - Notice Posted on 03/16/2020
- [03/03/2020] - The 3rd and 4th stages of the fence project have started and are scheduled to be completed over the next two weeks, pending weather.
- Management Company Notice from TownSq on 10/22/2019 - 2019 Fence Project Information
- Last Site Update: 19 March 2020
Welcome to the Smoky Ridge Community Web Page!
Smoky Ridge is a covenant controlled community of 516 single family homes located in the city of Centennial, Colorado.
Smoky Ridge is located within the highly-rated Cherry Creek School District, with the local elementary school, Peakview Elementary, located on the northwestern edge of the community. Thunder Ridge Middle School and Eaglecrest High School are both highly-rated schools located roughly 2 miles from the community.
Management Company Information
- As of September 1st, 2019, Colorado Association Services manages the Smoky Ridge Maintenance Association. Please contact them with all questions regarding maintenance requests and account information. If you have sent anything to Colorado Property Management Group around this time, they will forward it to Colorado Association Services, but your requests will be delayed. Please verify with our new management company of any requests that you may have sent.
- Colorado Association Services provides an online service called TownSq which you can sign up for to receive up-to-date account information as well as other community information. The Board of Directors will be discussing how the documents on this site will be provided to the community in the future, whether we keep this site, use only TownSq, or if both sites will mirror content. Please provide feedback to either the management company, the webmaster, or to the board at the next monthly meeting.
- If you need a copy of the welcome packet, please view it here: [Packet]
- If you had direct debit with CPMG previously, the information will not be transferred to Colorado Association Services. Please fill out a new direct debit form.
Stay Connected on Social Media
Although Nextdoor and Facebook have members of the community as moderators, the Smoky Ridge Maintenance Association has no official relationship to these social media sites and the posts, unless specifically stated as such, do not represent the views of the association, the executive board, or any active committee. If you have a question which you would like a response, please contact the HOA or attend a monthly meeting.